Lick2cum Service Level Agreement for Dispatched items
All our products are shipped very discreetly in brown boxes with absolutely no indication as to the contents inside.
We subsidise all the delivery charges, so you actually pay less than what it is costing to dispatch goods.
Goods that are in stock are dispatched within one working day Monday to Friday. If for any reason we are out of stock, we would expect to dispatch the goods in about 7 days. If there is a manufacturing delay with any products you will be notified by email to your specified email address as soon as we are aware of the problem.
* Our normal cut off for overnight delivery choices is 3pm. If we can we will dispatch up until 4pm when parcels are collected. If not it will be dispatched the next working business day.
Royal Mail UK & Worldwide Parcels
Goods are sent on your choice of shipment unless the weight is over 2kg then goods are sent via DPD standard shipping rates apply. If you’re not in when your parcel arrives they will keep the package at their local depot for 7 days enabling you to pick it up. After 7 days the parcel then returns back to us.
If you’re using this service please provide a valid email address and mobile number. DPD will contact you by text or email to notify you of a delivery time and date. If this is not convenient for you; You have the option to change it. DPD will attempt to delivery 3 times – if they are still unsuccessful after this time the parcel is returned back to us. In some rare cases, DPD may not deliver the next day. But is 99% next day service on most parcels.
BFPO (British Forces Post Office)
Goods are dispatched on Royal Mail Tracked.
Note: You may receive an order going to a BFPO address. The address may contain an overseas country. This does not matter. All BFPO parcels are delivered to a central office in London and then distributed overseas by the Army. When dispatching these orders please select BFPO from the drop-down country list.
UK Postage – Up to 2kg
These royal mail services will provide a tracking number (Royal mail tracked 48, Royal mail tracked 24 and Royal mail overnight delivery) can be tracked at any stage of the delivery process. This service is insured and requires a signature by person or persons over 18.
* Services are available for low-cost orders making postage a lot more affordable (Royal mail first class and royal mail second class). We don’t recommend using this delivery service for high-value orders. If a parcel is lost there is no insurance available from this service or tracking information once the parcel leaves our distribution warehouse. Any lose will have to be replaced at your own cost.
Note: These prices will be reviewed quarterly as and when Royal Mail Review our charges.
Courier Charges – Up to 30kg
DPD Classic Next Day
Delivery service with a 1 hour delivery window – Weight up to 30kg per parcel
(Deliveries are between 8am-6pm Mon-Friday). Which includes a Text and or email notification?
* Non delivered parcels for the UK will be returned after 3 delivery attempts.
You the customer will receive text messages and email notification and also a calling-card, if DPD have been unable to deliver your parcel. If you are able to re-arrange a delivery with DPD then non-delivered parcel(s) will be returned after 3 attempts.
DPD Remote Location Delivery Charges
For details to remote locations in Scotland, such as Channel Isles, Isle of Man and also Isle of Wight etc; If your parcel requires any of these additional shipping charges, we will advise you at the checkout.
- BT, Scottish Highlands & Channel Islands – £16.89 two day.
- BT, Scottish Highlands & Channel Islands – £25.85 next day.
Hermes services are available for low-cost orders making postage a lot more affordable (Hermes 48 and 24), and both come with tracking numbers. So your order can be tracked at any stage of the delivery process. This service also requires a signature by person or persons over 18.
Non delivered parcels for the UK will be returned after 3 delivery attempts.
Back Orders & Split Deliveries
If there has been a manufacturing delay or something has been out of stock on your order for 12 days then we are happy to split or back order part of the waiting order. The delivery charge on the second delivery for the order will be charged at cost.
Please note: We will not do this on an order unless the item has been waiting more than 12 days.
Customer Exchanges and Faulty items
If you the customer returns an item because you don’t want it and want an exchange the redelivery charges will apply.
If you the customer return an item for an exchange due to a fault or faults there is no charge for sending a new item back to you. It will be returned to you the customer via our tracked service.
Please note: If an item is returned and found not to be faulty. You the customer will be charged postage to return the item to you.
If you have a faulty item, there is a Freepost address you may use to return it to use. Please email us for the address. Returns@lick2cum.co.uk
What Happens if Something Goes Wrong?
We have a dedicated team at our distribution warehouse, looking after your interests and if there are any issues with your parcel we will work to overcome the problem and obtain a delivery for you.
If your parcel is lost on route we will endeavour to obtain compensation for you for the insured delivery services.
We will liaise with the particular depot on your behalf and resolve any problems swiftly and keep you updated at all times.
Items received that are incorrect must not have the items packaging opened, we must be notified as soon as it is convenient and we will advise full instructions for an exchange. Incorrect products received with security seals or sealed packaging which has been opened by you the customer cannot then be returned for an exchange as they have been accepted by you the customer.
Any orders dispatched on to a third party delivery service e.g. GSP (Global selling programme) once delivered to the requested company any loss or damage to the parcel is no longer lick2cum’s responsibility.
We do not replace lost parcels free of charge. All parcels which are dispatched via an insured service our team will look after the claim procedure on your behalf and all compensation once obtained will be passed on to you.
- Uninsured services are not covered for claims.
- A claim usually takes about 4 weeks to complete.
Royal Mail Procedure
- We complete a claim form and include proof of posting and copies of commercial invoices to prove the cost of the goods.
- Royal Mail processes the claim and will contact you the customer to confirm the goods never arrived.
- The claim is accepted once Royal Mail receives the customer’s confirmation back.
- We receive a cheque and your account is refunded the compensation amount in full.
If you do not make the effort to confirm the parcel is missing, no payout is received from Royal Mail so in turn, you will not receive any compensation.
Royal Mail currently loses approx. 2 parcels a month.
Which equates to less than 0.01% of our entire dispatch so please doesn’t be overly concerned about lost parcels.
- We complete a standard claim form and include copies of commercial invoices to prove the cost of the goods.
- The courier processes the claim on your behalf.
- We receive a cheque and then your account is refunded the compensation amount in full.
- DPD only give, 14 days from the date of postage to claim for lost parcels.
- If lost parcels are not reported within 14 days then we are unable to offer any compensation.
DPD very rarely lose anything and it is currently one or two parcels a quarter out of our entire quarterly dispatch.
Below is a list of the compensation payable if a parcel goes missing. If we need to do a claim on your behalf, this is the maximum amount you will receive back.
- Royal Mail Untracked – No compensation for loss or damage
- Royal Mail Tracked 24 and 48 – Claims must be made within 80 days of the date of posting – compensation up to £100
- Royal Mail Overnight Delivery – Claims must be made within 14 days of the date of posting – compensation up to £500
- Royal Mail International Uninsured – No compensation for loss or damage
- Royal Mail International Air sure – claims for loss must be made within 6 months of posting – compensation up to £50
- Hermes – compensation up to £20
- DPD inland parcels – compensation up to £100
DPD International – compensation is worked out on the “Warsaw Convention” and is based per kilo. The Convention for the Unification of certain rules relating to international carriage by air, commonly known as the Warsaw Convention, is an international convention which regulates liability for international carriage of persons, luggage, or goods performed by aircraft for reward.
Royal Mail Tracked Air sure: We can ship your item anywhere in the world. We can look after the complete dispatch of your order including any customs declarations that would be required for some countries. We pass the costs on to you giving you access to our bulk discount prices.
Average delivery times: Europe 3 – 5 days delivery and Rest of World 3 – 7 days delivery
Royal Mail Tracked Untracked: This service is available for low-cost orders making postage a lot more affordable, we don’t recommend using this delivery service for high-value orders but if you wish to this is your choice. The dropship service is on your behalf. The percentage of lost parcels with Royal Mail is less than 1%, taking the risk for low-cost orders is very low, if a parcel were to be lost there is no insurance available for this service or tracking information once the parcel leaves our warehouse.
DPD International: DPD International courier charges are passed on to you at cost price. We charge you the actual price which will include our quantity dispatch discount. This service will provide a tracking number
DPD offer email & SMS updates. The weight limit for DPD international is 30kg.